CLICK TO DRAG
If nobody is online, join our Discord server!

WELCOME

to Naruto Gaiden: Arise

It is now in the time of the next generation. The youth are coming forward, flourishing into new roles as genin and opening their opportunity for potential. With the legends of their parents coming to a close, it is now their time to step up and shine. It is their time to rise up. Meanwhile, old and new foes alike bide their time and perfect past mistakes. They move undetected and unseen, moving their pieces across the board in preparation to strike.
Next generation. No word count. 3/3/3 rating.

MAY OF YEAR 103

Current Events: N/A
Next Chunin Exam: July

1 IC month = 2 OOC months

USEFUL LINKS

& Information

RULES INFORMATION MODERATION APPLICATIONS ADVERTISING DISCORD SERVER

Add Reply
New Poll

CLOUDS AMONG WAVES, [Yin]
Zebu Sasaki
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 07:51 AM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

Awards: None

Lost in the world

The Land of Waves was an ever expanding part of the world, where trade and commerce was at an all time high - resting in a subtle little nook beyond the Land of Fire and Konohagakure. A place where it was easy to get lost among the hustle and bustle, but at the same time, there was peace to be found here. Zebu must have arrived about midday, the sun was at its highest point in the sky and the cloaked man had almost forgot how hot this little island could get.

His stomach rumbled as he walked, he hadn't eaten in quite some time as he travelled the open world. A constant state of contemplation had him unsure of what to do, where he wanted to go and what he could achieve without being restricted to the confines of a village. Assassinations were one thing, but he was ready to take things to the next level.

Though it wasn't his intention to cause disruption to this place. Even the slightest upset would have ANBU types covering the area in a matter of minutes and, after one confrontation with a few of them, he wasn't prepared to deal with that again. Zebu found himself in a marketplace, where at one side there a mixture of shouting and gambling and at the other, there was shouting of a different kind; merchants trying to sell their wares to passersby. There was a small ramen stall that looked private enough, away from the needy attention that beckoned.

"Welcome to Wazashi's Ramen, how can we help you?" The voice of a young woman called to him. Zebu bowed in response and took a seat, resting his hand on his chin as he looked through the menu before him. "Ahh, so many choices." He pondered, "What would you recommend?"

"Wazashi Miso is our speciality dish, you won't find anything like it!" She enthusiastically said, "You may need to take that mask off to eat it though!" Zebu smiled and nodded, sitting up straight.

"I'll try the Miso - thank you very much." As he finished speaking, he could hear a ruckus in the market behind him. Something was happening.

@Yin Izumi! || words: 362
PM
^
Yin Izumi
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 09:18 AM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

user posted image
"Cat and Mouse."

TAGGED @Zebu Sasaki
NOTES Wow, there are notes!

After her declaration as the new leader of the revived Akatsuki Yin moved onto phase 1 of her plan - recruitment. They were a paltry party of 3. The original Akatsuki had a core base of 10 with multiple outliers within the hidden villages. In comparison they were nothing but a bunch of vagabonds out too stir up trouble. If they went forward with her plans now they'd quickly be quashed. So now Akatsuki's main goal was to amp up their numbers, which was a daunting task considering they walked in the shadow of the former Akatsuki. It was also that Shin's Akatsuki ran different, and Yin intended to keep the spirit of his ideology. Even if they had to force members to join, Yin wanted the kind of people who'd agree with their beliefs. It helped them have a loyal base, whereas the former Akatsuki recruited missing nin who hunted for bounties. Each member had their own motivations, which made the organization disjointed.

Her current situation in the Land of Waves was a dismal one to the naked eye. Yin hung from a tree, wires tied around her wrists, and kunai plunged through her palms. Her head hung low with a thick stream of blood bleeding down from her forehead. It was needless to say she looked rough. Surrounding her were the fallen bodies of hunter nin from the Mist. Not far from them were the surviving hunter nin who stood tall at their accomplishment. They laughed among themselves and chatted with little regard for their prisoner. For them, the battle was already won.

Yin lifted her head and spit blood out of her mouth. It drew the attention of one of the hunter nin, who approached her rather smugly. She hated that. It reminded her of a rooster strutting its stuff not knowing one day it'd be dinner to some predator.

"Comfortable?" The nin asked. "Don't worry, you won't have to suffer much longer."

"Suffer?" Yin inquired, smiling. "What are you talking about? I'm just taking a rest, is all.This is nothing."

This perturbed the hunter nin, who drew a kunai and dared to step closer to her. "Don't be so arrogant. You've lost. We're taking you back to the village where you'll repent for your crimes."

"Lost...?" Yin tilted her head. "Oh no. You've got it all wrong. See, I haven't lost because you're already dead."

"What...?"

Suddenly the hunter nin cried out as a kunai stabbed him in the back and he fell. The others jerked up from their conversation in alarm. Soon another cried out as a kunai sliced him across the neck. The Yin on the tree began to fade away and disappear. The realization came over the hunter nin.

"Genjutsu! We were in a genjutsu this whole time - ah!"

Slice. Another hunter nin bit the dust. The lone survivor quivered in terror as the genjutsu broke, revealing Yin standing over the bodies of his dead teammates. She still looked roughed up, bleeding from her mouth and a cut on her forehead, yet none of the injuries from her restraint were present. They'd been fooled this entire time.

"Now...let's take care of you, shall we? We can't have a witness after all," Yin chuckled, stepping toward the remaining hunter nin.

He yelled, moving away from her as he stared into her red, demonic eyes. "Get away from me you monster! Demon!" The hunter nin turned and fled toward the village. Yin tsked softly and shook her head. They always tried to run. When would they learn? Yin took off after him. The last thing she needed was him reaching the village and getting back up. Unfortunately, they weren't too far from the village. This meant drastic measures.

"Doton: Tobi Tsubute!"

Yin dropped from her chase, slamming her hands down into the earth and sending rocks flying through the air. There was a positive and a negative to this. The positive was Yin hit her target and sent him flying through rocks and rubble, effectively (likely) crushing him. The negative of this was Yin put a little too much chakra and force behind her technique. As close as they were to the village, the technique crashed its way into the village, particularly into a poor ramen store.

"Ope!" Yin yelled, landing atop some of the rubble. "Whoops...Sorry about that! I didn't mean it!" She chuckled, scratching the back of her head as villagers began surrounding the scene. "Hey, hey... don't look so shocked and upset." She waved her hands. "It was an accident, honest. Heh..."

Fuck.

BY TOKY OF OMG
PMEmail
^
Zebu Sasaki
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 01:37 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

Lost in the world

"Here is your fresh M--" The young hostess was cut off as boulders and rocks proceeded to crush the ramen shop as though it were being trampled by their might. Zebu, in doing whatever possessed him to do such a thing, used the body flicker technique to quickly grab the hostess and chef from what would have been certain death - pushing them out of the way. From the rubble he stood, a clear furrowed brow in distaste as he looked down; his miso in ruins.

Turning, he could see the woman responsible. How reckless, he thought to himself. Just as he suspected, it was more than likely now that hunter ninja or perhaps even ANBU would make an appearance. To Zebu, it seemed like these people would have every right to try and restrain her until the proper authorities arrived. No, it would have been even more troublesome if she hurt any of the civilians.

"Kemuri no Jutsu!" Zebu had already formed the hand seal of Ox, flourishing the surrounding area with a dense hazy smog.The villagers started coughing, their eyes squinting to see through the smoke, but Zebu made sure it would be enough to mask his disappearing act for the time being. Taking a hold of the woman's arm, Zebu flickered them to a nearby alley, a little ways away from the smoke covered rubble. Releasing her, he turned to her with an arched brow, visibly covered in his lunch.

"What are you thinking, making a scene like that?" His voice was deep, stern in its pitch though slightly muffled through his mask. He looked back down the alley into the main street, where the smoke started clearing.

"My miso..." He straightened himself up. "Who are you?"

@Yin Izumi! || words: 289
PM
^
Yin Izumi
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 05:43 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

user posted image
"Cat and Mouse."

TAGGED @Zebu Sasaki
NOTES Wow, there are notes!

It was such a simple, honest mistake. It wasn't like she'd intentionally ruined part of the village. It was all in the name of revenge and leaving no witnesses! Surely they could understand it? Yin smiled despite the small drop of sweat sliding down her face. Critics. You could never please them. She was about to drop a smoke bomb when suddenly the area became consumed in it. Yin blinked, wondering for a second if she'd dropped one by accident.

"What the hell?" She muttered, covering her nose and mouth. Her dark eyes narrowed. There was a chakra she sensed within the smoke. Who is this?

Suddenly, a man grabbed her arm and before she could protest she was whisked away to an alleyway. As soon as they landed she jerked her arm away, curling her lips over fangs with a snarl. "Hands off, buddy! This body is reserved."

It was a man. He was wearing a mask that she figured filtered the smoke from before, which she then assumed came from him. She noted that he was covered in miso and ramen, likely his lunch, and that his demeanor hinted he wasn't quite happy with her. Yin's lips pursed as he spoke, scolding her as if she were a child. She crossed her arms and huffed.

"Oh, sorry, mom. I wasn't aware the fun police were in town." Yin smirked with a soft 'tch.' "I don't know, that miso looks pretty good on you. I'm sure you could find a nice girl to clean you off, if you know what I mean."

Though she came off as carefree and humorous, internally her mind was ticking away observing this newcomer. Her head tilted as she cast a glance back toward where the smoke and rubble persisted. "That's a fancy jutsu. I thought it was a smoke bomb at first, but smoke bombs aren't made with chakra." Her gaze slid back to him. "Is that your special skill...?"

Before he could answer, Yin laughed and brushed herself off. "Anyway, it's not like I intended to ruin your lunch. I was chasing down a bitch who tried to bite, but didn't realize I bite back hard. You understand... it was all in the name of keeping a low profile." She lifted a finger and winked playfully. "Unfortunately... it went a teensy bit not according to plan. I got a little too excited, y'know. Soooo....I'm sorry?"

It'd been quite a day. Yin had no intention of fighting this newcomer unless he posed a threat. In that case, well, she'd have to crush him. It was just the nature of her life after all.

"Anyways, who are you? I'm much more intrigued by you than myself."

BY TOKY OF OMG
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll