CLICK TO DRAG
If nobody is online, join our Discord server!

WELCOME

to Naruto Gaiden: Arise

It is now in the time of the next generation. The youth are coming forward, flourishing into new roles as genin and opening their opportunity for potential. With the legends of their parents coming to a close, it is now their time to step up and shine. It is their time to rise up. Meanwhile, old and new foes alike bide their time and perfect past mistakes. They move undetected and unseen, moving their pieces across the board in preparation to strike.
Next generation. No word count. 3/3/3 rating.

MAY OF YEAR 103

Current Events: N/A
Next Chunin Exam: July

1 IC month = 2 OOC months

USEFUL LINKS

& Information

RULES INFORMATION MODERATION APPLICATIONS ADVERTISING DISCORD SERVER

Add Reply
New Poll

Call Out, [Akatsuki]
Yin Izumi
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 09:31 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

Awards: None

The message was sent out weeks prior - Shin Uchiha was no more. Yin called the others to one of their remote hideouts, hidden behind a large boulder with a seal only they could open. The hideout was chilly and moist. Water dripped from the top of the cavern and nearby was a small stream. Yin kept her cloak pulled against her person to fight off the chill. Hanging around there, she wasn't sure what she expected. The newly "revived" Akatsuki was paltry at best. For all she knew the others jumped ship after receiving her message. If she were the only one left, so be it. Yin decided she'd pick up the work and begin recruitment. Now that she finally accepted her position in the Akatsuki (which she'd initially found distasteful due to its leader), she wasn't about to let the organization die again. She needed it for her own purposes. As she sat atop a rock she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Yin never wanted to lead this rodeo. She never wanted to lead anything.Responsibility was uncomfortable for someone who was a free spirit. She'd decimated responsibility long ago back when she turned her back on her village. Still, the concept seemed to always find her in the end.

Maybe no one is coming, She thought, closing her eyes. Really, that may be for the best. Who knows who Shin Uchiha dragged into his mess. Yin pursed her lips. She'd never met any of the others, if there were others. The only person she'd interacted with was Shin. And honestly? The man was creepy. She was thankful to never get too close to him. In all reality, she might've felt too tempted to carve out his sharingan eyes one at a time. Her stomach knotted with disgust. Sharingan, what a cheap method to use in battle. One thing she never understood was the man's obsession with that clan. Her obsession with it was much different, and much more murderous in its intention.

"I suppose I'll give it a little more time," Yin muttered to herself. From her pouch she pulled rice balls wrapped in paper. Unwrapping them, Yin took one and bit into it and groaned, "How lame...This whole situation is lame."

Had she ever seen herself taking this path? No. Her path was supposed to be a simple one. She took her revenge on her village and now she was supposed to be somewhere nice - like the Land of Hot Springs - relaxing and drinking sake. Instead her life was nothing but a roller coaster that never seemed to end. It felt like a curse. Yin idly rubbed the strange marking on her left cheek. Maybe it was a curse. She was damned to this kind of a life. Still, she wasn't at all poor at it. Though she found it troublesome, Yin was quite good at what she did. It'd be a shame to let such skill go to waste. That is what she tried to comfort herself with, but the images of relaxing in a hot spring caused her despair. That is where she was supposed to be, not in this cold, dripping cave waiting for god knows who.

"It's more like someone better come soon so I don't lose my mind," She grumbled to herself. "I can't take this isolation. Oof!"

PMEmail
^
Yuki Kiryu
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 08:52 AM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

Call Out

What news have you?

Yuki has read the message with little reaction to the shocking words. Shin Uchiha was no more. Had she not found herself in a less of a precarious situation, she might have even allowed herself to spin in a joyous fashion. It was no surprise that there were few in existence that she found pleasant, but their leader certainly hadn’t made that list. He had purposely pushed her buttons in such a way that she would lose control, bringing Kaji out into the open. It wasn’t until she tried to kill him did he realise that Yuki was a much less volatile individual to deal with.

”What a shame” she whispered, pulling her katana out of the chest of the man who had been the unfortunate soul to think that trying to pick pocket her was a good idea.

It really was a shame. It meant that many of the current members would find themselves with an easy out – not that they were especially trust-worthy or dependable. It was also a shame, because she felt a strong allegiance to those who were in possession of visual jutsu. There were not enough of them about, and once again she would find herself as the sole member of the minority. you’ll always have me, Kaji mused, causing Yuki to smile briefly, as she sheathed her weapon and turned to make her way out of the village she was currently in. She’d gathered all the information she needed anyway, and the call was an important one to answer.

Weeks passed and, finally, Yuki was stood in front of the hideout, scrunching up her nose as the scent of damp reached her nostrils. Why these places were always so unkempt and decrepit was beyond her, but it mattered not. She hadn’t joined this group to meet in fancy places – she joined to fulfil her self-signed prophecy. The death of her mentor.

Raising her hand, she focused enough chakra to move the boulder just enough for her to slip through. Closing it behind her, she made her way along the darkened corridors, her ears leading her along with the analysis of the echos – and the sound of an unfamiliar voice. It was female, unruly and outgoing – definietly not what she’d expected from a member of Akatsuki, but then again, she’d only met a couple – and now they were dead.

”To lose ones mind is not a trivial thing” Yuki spoke, standing a few meters from where she could see the chakra flow of the woman before her. ”It’s kind of my speciality, if you’d like some help”

@Yin Izumi

x
&

PM
^
Yin Izumi
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 03:52 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

user posted image
"You found me dressed in black."

TAGGED @Yuki Kiryu
NOTES Wow, there are notes!

The sound of the boulder brought the woman to attention. Her dark eyes immediately centered toward the entrance as she listened to the heavy friction between boulder and earth. There was a feeling of excitement and relief that came over here. Finally, someone was here. Not only that, but there was still someone following this god forsaken cause. It was a start. Having a beginning meant there was hope for the future. Yin wondered who might this individual be.Who else did Shin bring to the table? Was this individual forced into it by their word like Yin? Or was it a willing surrender to Shin's ideology?

Her lips curled into a smile as the approaching person spoke, a woman. While she wouldn't admit it, Yin was quietly pleased to have a fellow woman on the team. A sausage fest never led anywhere fruitful as men were dumb. Yin softly 'tched' at her own thoughts before adjusting her seated position to face the newcomer. "My mind was lost a long time ago,"" She replied teasingly, crossing her arms comfortably. "You'd have to go pretty far back to find it."

The look of her reminded Yin of someone from her past, yet she wasn't someone Yin recognized. Certainly she was not from the same village, but with Shin's rule of throwing out headbands upon joining Yin wouldn't know unless she asked. She sighed, placing a hand on the stone she sat atop and pushing herself to her feet. "You're the only one here other than me. I don't think there are others." She frowned. "It may be just you and I left."

The real question is if there'd ever been others aside from the three. Shin was picky about his precious Akatsuki revival. Only those who agreed to his ideals were allowed in. Yin liked to pretend it was a wonder she was recruited, then, though internally she knew she quietly agreed to some of his beliefs. As much as she hated to admit it, he'd had a point.

Yin brushed off her cloak. Her chakra, visible to the newcomer, would appear dark in color - a purple-hued black - and large. It wrapped around Yin, showing off what may be a monstrous or demonic-looking face above her. This was the chakra of her lineage, but it wasn't something aware to Yin Izumi. She knew very little of her heritage and certainly didn't view her own chakra on any sort of basis."So... what are you going to do?" Her tone turned serious and the earlier lightness faded from her expression. "Will you stick around? I'm not planning on giving up on this yet. I called everyone here to let them know that. I plan to take over from here."

BY TOKY OF OMG
PMEmail
^
OchirĀ Izumi
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 09:42 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

user posted image
"Hungover For A New Dawn."

TAGGED @Yin Izumi & @Yuki Kiryu
NOTES: Drunk with Power, Needs A Shower

Ochi wasn't the best with directions, that much was for certain. He was already covered from head to toe in some sort of damp crimson substance akin to blood, due to getting the wrong directions from some lovely individuals whom assumed that he was attempting to harm them. He had no interest in such ordeals, and blamed their aggression on his attire. Which was quite rude of them since it was known that his leader...well former leader...Shin Uchiha had kicked the bucket. So being a remnant of a seemingly dead organization should not have warranted such hostile greetings. At least in his own opinion. But such observations mattered little now. Especially given the fact that he had at the very least given them a great send off party before they crossed into the beyond.

He walked in a manner that was lazy, his legs bowlegged as he yawned loudly, his large spoon-like weapon resting across his back all the while. Eyes closing for but a moment as he looked out towards the landscape that surrounded the cave in which his destined partners would be located. The thought briefly crossed his mind that he might run across some very dangerous individuals, but he figured that if any of them wanted to vie for leadership then they could have it. So long as they understood that he moved at his own pace and did whatever he wanted. That was ultimately the deal he struck with Shin all those months ago. Making it very clear that he would only be in this group as an effort to seek out his beloved. He had no intentions of having that goal ceased or otherwise altered.

After he'd make his approach to the entrance of the hideout, he'd scoff at the manner in which they kept the location secret. He'd let a laugh escape his mouth, admiring the theatrics of it all for a moment before he'd thrust both of his hands forward, making finger guns. Puckering up his lips and squinting his eyes as his fingers started to bob from left to right. Using his "water rod" technique as he called it, he could locate the stream near where the cavern in which two of his fellows were located. Making sure to crawl through the stream, drenching himself in the mineral water as he entered the cavern in a needlessly complicated manner. Raising up from the stream and flipping his hair back, water streaking off. He'd run his right hand through his hair, keeping it tight and slicked back, despite the braid.

He'd peer into the dark room, rubbing his eyes with a part of his arm that was dry after rolling up his coat's arm. Walking forward and speaking in a tone of voice that indicated he was thuggish or brutish in nature. His mannerisms being such that he didn't exactly give off an aura of caring. Due to having water in his eyes, he couldn't exactly tell who was who in the room. Not yet at the very least, but his thick Shimogakure accent would be proudly displayed as he spoke to the two females in the room. Eyes narrowing for a moment as he tried to focus. He could vaguely make out what was being said by the time he actually made his presence known. But he spoke up. "Greetings you two there, I imagine that I am the third and last person that is going to show up given how late I happen to be."

He paused for a moment as he walked forward with confidence. For he lacked any fear of anything that ought happen to him here. "Ahem. Okay before we get started two announcements. One, first and foremost, yes I am late. However, I'll have you all know I was at a party featuring the talented DJ Heaven. Furthermore, my former partner Gunbanda is dead and will not be coming so that is one less person to show up on the list. And this one stupid bitch attacked me on my way here, so I had to deal with that shit. So yeah, I'm late, but you're both going to have to get the fuck over it if we want to keep this organization alive and well. As Shin used to say, shit happens....well he didn't say that but I imagine he would." He rambled for a bit before yawning and lifting his massive weapon off his back, allowing it to hit the ground with a resounding thud and clank. cracking it slightly.

BY TOKY OF OMG

PM
^
Yuki Kiryu
 Posted: Jul 22 2018, 12:44 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

Call Out

What news have you?

Yuki stood still, her lips the only thing moving as she smiled at the words the young female spoke. She had an interesting way of holding herself, which coupled with the beautiful colour and form of her chakra interested Yuki much more than she’d expected. She couldn’t remember the last time she stood before a woman as an equal – most women were foolish enough to pit themselves against her because she looked frail and weak and the men would laugh at the thought of fighting her. Yuki would say it was a shame that they were all so foolish, but she actually enjoyed the feeling of their blood on her fingers as she strangled them, just as much as she liked to crush their minds.

”If I have time, I may accept the challenge” She spoke, bringing her hands down and placing them in front of her, lacing her fingers together as she turned towards the boulder, seeking any sound of movement outside. She hadn’t been followed, but there were many other ways that the members of Akatsuki could have made it – it was only a matter of time. ”It is the survival of the fitest” She spoke, her words void of emotion. ”I intend to stick around long enough to complete my mission” She admitted, turning back to look at the woman. ”And if I can have fun along the way, then all the better” She smiled, her innocent face contrasting with her words.

Yuki didn’t make any comment in regards to the woman taking over. If that was what she wanted, then that was good enough for her. Yuki was neither and leader nor a follower. She was a tool – a weapon that could be used at the disposition of whom ever earnt her trust. She would kill for those who proved themselves worthy, and kill those who weren’t. Her last partner had tried to sell her off to those who had masacred her family for economic gain – so it was going to be a little harder, but Yki was keen to use the group’s power for her own gain too – that was the point of this group, right? Band together, cause destruction and make everyone happy. If happy was the right emotion.

She opened her mouth to speak, when she heard the sound of another one entering. She turned quickly, readying herself to fight if need be. It didn’t seem necessery as the man spoke greetings as he walked into the cavern. It was odd, that other than her dead partner, she’d never met any of these people before. She only hoped that Yin had checked that these people were actually members and not some enemy infiltrating the fold. ”I also have a dead partner” She spoke casually with a smile. ”And we honestly couldn’t care less about your tardiness” She added, speaking for both of the women. ”So the one with the issue is you – so deal with it and stop talking”

@Yin Izumi & @OchirĀ Izumi

x
&

PM
^
Yin Izumi
 Posted: Jul 22 2018, 01:09 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

user posted image
"I am the closest thing to God. So worship me and never stop."

TAGGED @Yuki Kiryu, @OchirĀ Izumi
NOTES Wow, there are notes!

The woman before her seemed competent. Yin liked her spirit. If were only the two of them, she was sure they were in good hands. The first step was to their goal was going to be recruitment. They needed a full ship before setting sail. It was them against the entire shinobi world, after all, and as much as Yin believed in girl power they were no match by themselves. Yin was interested in learning more about the newcomer and her skills. It was likely they were going to be partnered the way this was going. It was important that they knew how to fight in-sync for greater success.

"I like how you think," Yin said, smiling. She put her hands on her hips and laughed. "We should all have a good time, or else we're not going to get very far. Workers need motivation to keep producing amazing work, right?"

Yin was just about to attempt to delve deeper into the newcomer when another appeared. She looked up with a soft 'hm?' as a man, quite lacking manners, arrived late. He had a very non-caring, self-aggrandizing way of talking that made her face fall flat. Men... She thought, lips twitching with annoyance. They always have to make such entrances. Why are all their brains filled with such hot air?

Before she could reply, the other woman was quick to quip at him. Yin held back her amusement, only letting herself smile a bit wider than before. Yes, she liked this woman quite a bit. They were going to get on well.

"Like she said, we don't care that you're tardy. You're here now, so let's just move on."

There was something so blatantly familiar with the man, yet Yin couldn't place where she'd seen him. They'd never met because of Shin. She'd met him somewhere else... but where? Yin felt a spot on her head begin to ache with quite a viciousness. She touched her head, momentarily having black spots cloud her vision and causing her to shut her eyes. This episode passed as quickly as it came. He bothered her. Something about the entirety of his existence put her on edge. But why? Why would a simple stranger cause such a strong reaction if they'd never met? Yet, try as she might, she drew a blank despite the familiarity.

"Anyways...I was just announcing I intend to lead this merry band of vagabonds. We've never met - my name is Izumi, Yin. I think we should become familiar with each other before moving onto important issues. I know it seems like school again, but can we introduce ourselves and explain briefly our skills?"

BY TOKY OF OMG
PMEmail
^
OchirĀ Izumi
 Posted: Jul 22 2018, 01:47 PM
PRONOUNS:
VILLAGE:

user posted image
"Hungover For A New Dawn."

TAGGED @Yin Izumi & @Yuki Kiryu
NOTES: PASSIVE Regressive.

Ochi found himself laughing at the words escaping the lips of these two women he could barely see. His head shaking from side to side for a moment as he tried to gather his thoughts. They didn't care that he was late? That was a little reckless and irresponsible. They didn't care that another member wasn't going to arrive? Frivolous. It's was hilarious to him, so he spoke up without hesitation. Seemingly without any care that they were his comrades in the slightest. For if they were going to be so nonchalant and disinterested, he was going to express his awareness of it in the only way he knew how. Sexism. "Didn't realize we had so many Akutagawa's in the group." A mockery from several angles, educated about the clan made famous for blood release. He'd scoff for a moment.

But he didn't linger on the words. He wasn't really here to get into a debate. He gave them information they didn't care about and so he'd let them move on. Reaching for the gourd at his side, he'd pop the top off the small brown container, the word "extravaganza" would be written along the side of it, and he would pull the object up to his lips. Gulping down the warm liquid without a care in the world. The deepness of his swallowing resonating in such a manner that it could be heard echoing throughout the cavern itself. He was going to need to be wasted if he was going to deal with...this. But he digressed. He listened to the words spoken from the one that was above them. Words that seemed to crash into each other and swirl magnetically. He tried to draw deeper meaning from it all to no avail.

She claimed that her name was Yin Izumi, which probably was something he chalked up to her being a filthy liar. Probably used some sort of genjutsu to make him hear what he wanted to hear. After-all, Shin did say he had some real monsters hidden away in the group. Some people who could do things he could never imagine. He himself felt as though he fit that bill...if not for his actual powers, for his sheer prowess with any object you could put into his hand. So he would pull the gourd from his lips with a resounding popping sound, holding it with his left hand and using his sleeve to wipe his lips with the right hand. Eyes peering into the darkness as he readied himself to speak. Choosing to do as this "Yin" instructed. After-all, he figured he was already caught in whatever web they were utilizing.

"My name is." He figured since he was ensnared, he wouldn't give the 'person' enough information about him to continue the manipulation. If there was one thing he learned from being married to someone who specialized in treacherous trickery, it was that you should never drop your poker face. He'd give them the same information he gave Shin, all those months ago. "Yopparai. I'm basically a...weapons kind of guy. I can make do with a spoon or a kunai to the degree that I can dominate a samurai with either." He wasn't going to mention his alcohol release, since he was going to need that to escape should things turn...sour. The perks of open hostilities is that it let the target of such a thing be far more aware and far more ready for things to pop off. Criminal or not, he wasn't fond of rudeness.

BY TOKY OF OMG

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll